All products must be adjusted and approved by a licensed therapist/ doctor/ orthopedic technologist.
- In case of redness which can be easily detected through the transparent splint, or in case of sore point, remove splint and consult with a doctor/professional therapist.
- Pay special attention in case paralysis or numbness in limbs, or when patient is unable to verbally/mentally express pain.
Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged…
- Note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage.
- Contact the Cassit Orthopedics Customer Service Department within 5 days of receipt at 1-800-323-5547 to start processing an insurance claim. An order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise.
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
Missing or Wrong Items
If your order is missing items or has been incorrectly filled, please contact Customer Service. Short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-323-5547, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. CT for a returned goods authorization number (RGA number). Write the number on the outside of your return shipment and send package to Cassit Orthopedics, W68 N158 Evergreen Blvd., Cedarburg, WI 53012. All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer. Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving RGA number.
- If you receive merchandise as a result of a Cassit Orthopedics error, we will pay for the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will be applied.
- For all other returns, we will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee, once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resalable condition. Credits will not be issued for items received in non-resalable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to Cassit Orthopedics. Initial freight charges are not credited. All credits must be redeemed within 180 days.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number can be obtained from our Returns Department–see above). All unauthorized returns are subject to a 15% processing fee and a $10 administrative charge.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For applicable restocking fees consult the chart Restocking
|Days Elapsed||Applicable Restocking Fees|
|Under 30||No restock fee on items shipped UPS.
15% of price of returned item on truck shipped items
|30-60||25% of price of all returned items|
|61-90||50% of price of all returned items|
Sorry, no returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
- For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of eating, hygiene and mouth stick products. In addition, we cannot accept books, computer software and videos that have been removed from original packaging.
Credits for returns are issued only to original purchaser.
Additional Product Information
Please contact Customer Service for availability of additional product information such as manuals and MSDS.
Request for Quote
If you’d like a formal product quote, please contact Customer Service.
For information and availability of replacement parts, please contact Customer Service.
Limited Product Warranty
Cassit Orthopedics warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment. OTHER THAN THE FOREGOING WARRANTY, CASSIT ORTHOPEDICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PRODUCT. Customer must notify Cassit Orthopedics of any manufacturing defect within five days of discovery of the defect. Upon a determination by Cassit Orthopedics that the product is defective, Cassit Orthopedics’ sole and exclusive obligation shall be to provide customer with a replacement product or a full refund of the purchase price, at the sole discretion of Cassit Orthopedics, and to reimburse customer for any return freight costs. In no event shall Cassit Orthopedics be liable for any other costs or expenses including lost profits or direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages. In the event the product includes a warranty card or extended warranty from the manufacturer, customer’s sole recourse under such warranty shall be against the manufacturer. The warranty set forth herein shall govern all purchases, notwithstanding any inconsistent terms and conditions of customer’s purchase order.
In Stock: Available at time of order placement. If an in-stock item becomes unavailable temporarily at time of shipment, this portion of your order will be put on backorder and ship when available.
Backorder: Item is temporarily out of stock. If added to your order, it will ship when available.
Partial Quantity Available: There are insufficient qtrs. of this product in stock to fill your order requested qty. The available in-stock qty. will ship upon receipt of your order – the remaining qty. will be put on backorder and ship
Drop Ship: This Item Ships Directly from the factory and/or is made to order.
Non-Formulary – Not Orderable: This product is not included on your facility’s formulary contract.
At Cassit Orthopedics we respect your privacy. Whether you request a catalog, place an on-line order, or e-mail us, your personal information is handled with your privacy and security in mind.
Information Collection and Use
Cassit Orthopedics collects information from our users at several different points on our website:
- Registration – In order to use some functions of this website, a user must first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address).
- Ordering – We request information from the user when completing an order. Here, a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used specifically for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
- Cookies -Cookies are bits of information stored on your computer that enable us to customize your shopping experience and identify you when you return. Cookies can be disabled, but please keep in mind that if you do so, your browsing experience may be limited.
- Log Files – We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user movement only within our website. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Communications – Cassit Orthopedics may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to our customer service representatives.
The information collected by Cassit Orthopedics is used to, among other things, aggregate statistical information, facilitate system administration, improve the content of the website, fill orders, and also to respond to user requests for information and to otherwise render service. Cassit Orthopedics may also use the information collected to notify site users of changes to the website, to notify visitors of new products, special promotional offers, or for other legitimate business purposes. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, please contact Customer Service.
Confidentiality and Disclosure
Cassit Orthopedics considers the personally identifiable information contained in our business records to be confidential. Cassit Orthopedics does not provide any personally identifiable information to other companies except when necessary to render service. We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to our employees for Cassit Orthopedics’ internal business purposes, as well as to outside auditors, professional advisors, service providers and regulators. We make these disclosures when the disclosure is necessary to render, or conduct a legitimate business activity. We may also be required by law or legal process to disclose certain personally identifiable information about you. Cassit Orthopedics may use and disclose personally identifiable information as provided for by applicable law in order to perform legitimate business activity. Some examples: billing and invoicing, administration, surveys, collection of fees and charges, marketing, service delivery and customization, maintenance and operations, technical support, hardware and software upgrades, and fraud prevention.
We make every reasonable effort to protect site user privacy as described. Nevertheless, we may be required by law to disclose personally identifiable information about a site user without his or her consent and without notice in order to comply with a valid legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may also use or disclose personally identifiable information about you without your consent to protect our customers, employees, or property.
Transmission of Information
Cassit Orthopedics transmits personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you when you receive e-mail, or electronic documents. Our transmission of this information is necessary to render service. Cassit Orthopedics may use third parties to deliver some features and functions of service, such as electronic document delivery. These third parties are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing their services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Cassit Orthopedics is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Cassit Orthopedics.
Inactivate Online Accounts
An online account may be inactivated by email request to Site Support. Inactivation could take up to 24 hours and only applies to registered online accounts, not ordering accounts. If there is an urgent security issue, please change the account password and email address if necessary and contact Site Support.
Report Suspected Fraud
If you suspect that you’re login information has been misused by other parties or fraudulent ordering is occurring on your account, please change your password and contact Customer Service immediately.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information.
Our entire site, including but not limited to areas where we ask users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) is encrypted and is protected by an advanced 128-bit encryption software protocol – SSL.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also take steps to protect user-information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to any personally identifiable information.
Cassit Orthopedics places the utmost importance on protecting information transmitted via our website and takes security precautions to protect all such information from loss, misuse, and alteration. These precautions are regularly reviewed and enhanced as part of Patterson’s ongoing commitment to customer security and privacy.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please e-mail us at: www.CassitOT.com
Cassit Orthopedics Ltd. reserves the right to alter this policy at any time. Changes will be posted immediately on our website. The following terms apply to orders placed with Cassit Orthopedics Terms are subject to change at the discretion of Cassit Orthopedics. Please call for a copy of the most current version.